31 March 2006

Connecting the dots

I just saw a connection between my last two posts (Trying too hard and Crazy in love). Inbetween realizing that I don't have it all together and now, I've started asking for help. I start most days with some quiet time, bible/study reading, and asking God to fill me with his Spirit and lead me through the day. Some days I feel like I get it, and some days I don't feel anything at all (hm, what was that "book title" Marcie shared just this week, on how feelings can lie!). But what I think I am doing is altering my view, setting my frame for the day. So, everything looks different, and I act different in turn. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* This is wonderful Audrey! It sounds like such an enjoyable hopeful time, and you're here enjoying it instead of missing it by focusing on other things or questioning its validity (patterns I have about really wonderful things). Congratulations on asking for help recording all these feelings for yourself and for telling Scott about them. I suppose this is what Marcie means by being the change we want.