01 December 2005

Off to L.A.!

I've been experiencing a LOT of anxiety about leaving on this trip, so much that this morning my heart was racing. I deliberately went to sewing class, anyway, because I knew once I was there with nothing to do but sew, I could take my mind off the zillion things around the house I kept imagining needed to be done. My plan worked (mwah-ha-ha!!), for a few hours, at least.

I also called people, and four or five conversations later, I'm feeling much better. I really want to be excited about this trip... I am excited! Going to spend a little quality time with Scott, who's willing to session with me (what a great guy), and then in a few short hours I'm on a plane for the West coast!

If you're interested, I plan to audioblog from the road. Audioposts should show up on this page. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey AIR,
haven't been in touch like I should have, but I think about you from time to time. We miss you in this profession and wish that you were still with us. Hope you are doing well and "breathing" (with initials like yours, you'd think that it would be easy ..." take care of yourself.
love,
charlie